Welcome back to the blog, I asked you guys on our Instagram if you’d like to see our shopping haul (95% said yes!) so without further-a-do… this post details all the goodies I picked up during our trip to Crufts 2018.
Let me just preface this… our cupboards were looking rather empty, hence the stock up!
When I’m on the hunt for treats for Madame Poodle, I look for least amount of ingredients, and preferably dried or dehydrated. Tilly has sensitive innards, and keeping her vegetable content low has really helped with her itchiness.
- Cat fish twirls from Skippers were by far the stinkiest item, but Tilly loves anything fishy. My apologies to anyone in our carriage on the train home!
- Dried chicken feet from Paws Paradise, another essential perfect for keeping pesky hounds busy.
- Dried beef pizzle sticks from Anco
- Beef gnaws from Lily’s Kitchen
- Skullcap & Valerian tablets. We use these frequently with Tilly if she has a trip, or an extended stay anywhere new to help ease her anxiousness. Dorwest were giving out tennis balls with purchases, which was a nice surprise!
- Goat’s milk from TopLife. This is something I like to add into Tilly’s meals from time to time, and also freeze into cubes for a fun treat on a warm day.
- Treat dispensing ball from K9 Connectables. I’d had my eye on these fun toys for a while. You can add on the each connectable to make a fun puzzle.. so far Tilly’s really enjoying this.
- Fuzzy Squirrel. I cannot remember for the life of me where I picked this up from but Tilly is a big fan!
- Dried beef heart treats from Farm Food Trainers, I shall be saving these for agility practice!
- Freeze dried treats from Acana – super nutritious and simple ingredients, also perfect as a high reward for any training we do.
- Meat cube treats from All Dog Kind and MeatLove, both perfect for use with interactive toys.
- Conditioner from Wild Wash. Those lustrous curls don’t maintain themselves!
- Wipes from Hownd. I have found these wipes to be really durable, and also a great size. Wipes in my view are essential doggy kit… dogs can be gross sometimes!
Now what we’re all here for.. Tilly’s top pick.
Of course her one true love BALL! I picked up this rather fun pink rubber ball from the Birmingham Dog’s Home stand, Miss T has not stopped obsessing with this toy!
Crufts is absolutely manic, I loved every minute, being there to see the Agility Finals, Heel-work To Music, Displays, and Best In Show was also super exiting. I just wish I’d had time to get round every stall!
Thanks for reading, what’s your latest doggie-shopping splurge been?
Amy 🙋 & Tilly 🐩
*This post is not sponsored or endorsed by any of the above mentioned companies… just items we love!